Wednesday, December 17, 2008

Sleep, Eat, Shop, Repeat

Day 39 (12/13): Mansfield, Layover


As it was when I went to sleep last night, awoke today to light rain (I heard heavy rain falling during the night). Although it was not as bad as expected, I opted to hang here for second night. Pretty nice setup--clean 4-bed room with lots of space and no one else around (not that I mind other people it just makes it easier to be able to spread out and not have anyone snoring!); clean kitchen/common room with all the needed amenities; etc.

So as the title suggests, I pretty much just hung out. Did get to the library to use Internet and even got in a 40-minute jog to loosen up the muscles, but that was about it. Biggest news of the day was fresh cooked sausages and green salad for dinner--with leftovers for sausage sandwich for lunch tomorrow. Woo who!

Even when it wasn't raining, sky was unsettled all day as shot below suggests.

No comments: